Trying to get back on track....

and I could really use some prayers. I've been a christian since 98. Got married, getting divorced, my husband just wouldn't work and it just didn't work out. Anyway, I started seeing this guy about 7 months ago and our relationship went places I never intended it to go, but it did. Anyway, I just want to get my life back on track and serve God again, I want this relationship to be over with. I know God will bring someone into my life at the right time. I'm just asking for prayer, please don't judge me or bash me for the way I believe. Thanks girls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No judgment here. Only prayers. I will pray that you find your way back to God and that he shows you the path he has laid out for you. I am sure that if it is his will God will send you a good Christian man.
    Anonymous

• my prayers are with you
    rjrambrocio

Answer by rjrambrocio at 7:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• so proud of you:) i fully believe he will send someone your ready and he feel it's your time. i forget to pray so i won't say i will but i hope i gave you some encouragement.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• People make mistakes.. All fall short of the glory of God.. The beautiful thing about it, is that you recognize where your heart really wants to be.. Repent and move foward! God will bring you the right man, and will show you what to do! Prayers to you!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 8:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Even the bible says that there is no such thing as a perfect Christian. Everyone makes mistakes, trust me Im a prime example of a non-perfect Christian. All it takes is your love, trust, and faith in the Lord as your savior, and you can get back where you need to be. Im trying, but I know I need to try harder.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 9:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• When we return to God, He runs to us, takes us in His arms and cries that His child that was lost has come home. Remember the story of the prodigal son. He loves you!!! Return home and trust Him to work out all the little kinks as they come. He still has a plan for your life. Here is Luke 15. I am going to pray for you right now when I put my girls down to sleep.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Luke 15

Sorry, the link didn't embed the first time.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I think a lot of us know the feeling of having to break up with a guy that was just bad news to our nearest and dearest beliefs.

I've been there, it's not easy, but it is worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2009