unexpected and concerned

i had a thing with my ex lover..we had unprotected sex i didnt belieeve that people could get pregnant by precum but i talk to my friend and she a precum baby. He pulled out and ejaculated but just put it back in and we kept going. isnt that a risk that that sperm could still be on his penis? well now my appettie has increased , my stomach was hurting while i walk or sit down now it just an uncomfortable feeling and i'm having lower back pain. i'm waiting on my period am i overreacting??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes there could still be sperm on it but something else is that not all the sperm get out with that first blast and you get the few guys that come in second place too. You may want to take a test when its time just to make sure but what you are feeling could be stress/mental.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• next time take the morning after pill when you have had unprotected sex. you can take it up to 5 days after you had but works best within 3 days. you can get it at walgreen etc. it's about $40. if sperm is near your vulva sperm can swim into you and yup your pregnant. also maybe you should learn more about pregnancy before you have sex. so that you can avoid it if you can't be abstinant(sp) i also think it would be to early to have any syptoms like that. of course every women is different.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2009