NEED ADVICE!

Had my period last month on the 15th..went online and did one of those calculators to find out when I would be most fertile it said Sept 26-Oct 4...Husband and I were intimate alot before, during, and after that time frame because he has just come home from being deployed. My boobs are not sore but they feel like they are becoming a big more fuller and heavier. My husband said I am super moody lately, I have been more tired than usual, cramps in my lower back and sides,and I have been spotting. My period is due to be here in a few days but I just need to know if it is possible I could be pregnant. How long implantation bleeding can last and some other symptoms that I could have so I dont feel as crazy...

Thanks!

MeganB44

Asked by MeganB44 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Tip...ovulation calculators are only reliable if you know what your average cycle is.
    Anonymous