walkin :( maybe

my daughter is a week and half away from bein 1 and she has only talkin like 2 steps..is there any ways to incourage her to walk or help her walk?? i always let her push her own stroller, but she will only walk while pushin something?what can i do

avahsmommie

Asked by avahsmommie at 7:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If this makes you feel any better, My DD is 16 1/2 months old and she will only walk with pushing something or a long the couch or table. All she has to do is let go and she is walking. So I know how your feeling.GL with your LO
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Let her be she will walk when she is ready.

Answer by older at 7:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• be patience, she pushs the stoller because it make her feel confidence... she will be runnning around soon.
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I agree to be patient but my daughter was walking at 10 months. What i did was i would hold her hands and stand in front of her then walk backwards and have her follow then when she looks comfortable with it let go but watch that she doesn't fall. I only did this for about a week and she was walking. I kinda wish i had waited because she is now 16 months old and running everywhere lol. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My daughter is 11 mths about 2 weeks away from being 1 and shes not walking either shes just know getting the hang of standing on her own even then its only for a few seconds when she relizes she is standing on her own she will sit down all kids r different mine hasnt even taken her first steps yet. she will get the hang of it sooner or later.
    Baileysmom1029

Answer by Baileysmom1029 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2009