Should Kate get Alimony?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• Regardless of how anyone feels about her as a person, she still has to raise 8 kiddos and her husband cheated! I just feel that anyone who cheats should have to pay alimony. If he wanted to leave the marriage, he should have done the right thing and filed for divorce before sleeping w/ another woman. Those poor kids are forever going to live w/ the shame that he has inflicted upon his family. :`(
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Who is kate?
    Anonymous

• You don't wanna know what I think Kate should get.

bad

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 8:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I think she needs to get a job. She stayed home by choice. She was not contributing to the marriage like most women who receive alimony were. She should not get the benefit of continuing to live off Jon's money regardless of his indiscretions. Chances are she is making more money of TV show appearances than he is anyway. Everyone is feeling so much pity for her, but from everything you hear about her, wow. I don't know how many people live around Berks county but I have come in contact with people who actually know them.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I was under the impression that they made 73,000 per episode and that Jon left his job...Do I have my facts wrong? Maybe I am misinformed, but if this is the case, I don't see the relevance in your argument OneToughMami.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I dont care how nasty any woman is, no one deserves to be cheated on. if you are truly unhappy with the marriage then either try to work at it or walk away. but why risk bringing diseases to the home. I mean, can you imagine what Jon mustve done with women and then he comes home and kisses his children with that same mouth, yuck, he disgusts me. and yes, he cheated and left, I think he should have to pay alimony any other man would have to so why should he get off scott free?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2009