Are you jealous of your dh's girlfriends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• no and some of his girl friends were girlfriends before they slipt up. i'm friends with them and i like them. i never think of the fact that he has slept with one of them. it's because i trust him and he shows me he loves me all the time. also helps i have a better body then them all. i may not have the big boobs his last did but i don't have the extra fat on my belly or legs or all over. she is pretty in the face but she treated him wrong. she still texts him or trys to befriend him on facebook myspace etc. i find her pathetic. it's been over a yr we've been married and were having our first baby in 3 wks. i won't gain weight either from pregnancy as i never do. so whats to be jealous of. he knows my heart and knows that he is the only one in it. so he only puts me in his heart.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• like in a relationship girlfriends or like girls that are friends?
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• olivia: girls like are friends! OP
    Anonymous

• OOPS! what did I typed? I meant "girls that are friends" OP
    Anonymous

• no we seem to get along ok. its my boyfriends he has a problem with. lmao j/k we are in a commited, no extra fun on the side marriage
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• mischievous fingers and typos. sorry OP
    Anonymous

• lol ok i get ya...hahahaha. no im not jealous of them. he works with them and i trust him.
    SThompson21

• Nope. My husband doesn't have any except for ones we are both friends with!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• only the ones that try to take my place..my husband works with a girl now thats all over him and he says they are friends and thats it...if she keeps it up though i guarantee she will lose her job...
    Anonymous

• well there is this one chick i was a little jealous of, but i'm over it! she has like 5 kids, is very toned, has fake boobs and can get away with dressing like some chick on a poison video lol but i'm over it now because I have come to terms with my new body and i've been exercising more so i'm getting more toned up
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009