Weekend getaway... Where should we go???

So my BF  told me he wants to take me away for a weekend getaway just he and I to have some alone time( no baby, no work just he and I)... and told me to pick a place?? But im clueless on where to go... Any suggestions??? (keep in mind it has to be some where close a place we can drive to... We live in georgia...)

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to Savannah? I have heard awesome things about it, or what about New Orleans or Panama City? I am jealous!!! I might get to go to Chucky Cheese this weekend=LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i would go to virginia beach
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Go to the coast.

Answer by louise2 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Go to HELEN, GEORGIA and stay at the Blue Ridge Cabins! That is where we went for our honeymoon, and OMG, it's so beautiful up there! Our cabin had a heart shaped jacuuzi tub in it, fireplace, 2 big screen TV's, full kitchen, private decks, seclusion, oh I could go on and on. Plus, you could go to Anna Ruby Falls National Park. It's beautiful there!
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 8:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2009