Am I the only one who is not a big Oprah fan???

I mean she has done some nice things for ppl but I don't get it I mean I live in Fort Worth Texas and she is here and OMG ppl are going crazy..Am I the only ome who is not a big fan of her?????

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao i'm not either, i am sorry but i also have too much to worry about than another celebrity being in my city lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm right there with you, I have never understood the while Oprah thing...
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 8:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Whole*
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 8:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Nope, I think she's a nutjob.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm not, i agree she has done a lot of nice things for people but i'm not a huge fan.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I have the almost uncontrollable urge to vomit when I see that woman! I'd rather spend the day with my DH's ex!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• yah Im not a big fan either
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I haven't watched Oprah since 2001.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I don't get into all that celebrity worship. I've never watched her show and I grew up in Chicago. I'm not interested. I don't watch any talk shows. When she did her big 24th anniversary celebration last month they blocked off a huge section of Michigan Ave. All for her. People use this street to commute in and out of downtown and it is loaded with shops and business and people had to rearrange their lives around Oprah. I thought it was stupid.
    I have nothing against her as a person but I don't see the point of the world stopping for someone because they are famous. That goes for any "famous" person.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• She's the master of woo peddling. She actually does a disservice to millions of women when she spreads her falsehoods.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 11:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009