im seriously thinking anout trowing alll but 2 coloring books a piece and one box of crayons a piece

im so sick of the kids not putting the stuff back when they are done and tired of crayons flying across the kitchen ....they dont need a crate full of coloring books and gallon bucket full of crayons right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a whole craft cabinet (supposed to be my china cabinet but my kids have taken over everything else- why not that, too?). Anyway- what I do is rotate different things for my 4 yr old. She has markers, crayons, paints, foam stickers, colored paper, play dough, glue, scissors, pipe cleaners, baggies for puppets, and lots of coloring books. But she only gets what I give her each day. So one day I will give her markers and coloring books. The next day she gets foam stickers and colored paper, the next day she gets water colors, etc. This way it keeps her from getting bored with all her things AND it prevents the free for all mess. Sometimes she even forgets what we have in there, so when I pull down an old craft item it is like she has a new toy all over again.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 9:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• no def get rid of some of them
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I agree. one box a piece is more than they need anyway, but it helps stop the arguing over the "I need that color!" "No, I'm using it!" fights.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009