oh no she didnt!!!!

my mil is home playing with my son, my nil came home and she is with flu or cold dont know what is that i came upstairs to continue surfing in the computer by knowing that by the way she is with me she wont let her grandaughter play with him. but something tell me to go back ans she was playing with him and kissing him and all i said is time for him to be fed i will bring him back .
i know im not bringing him back is only 29 weeks and my hubby has been absolutely isolate himself to protect us fron the virus and whats so f***up is that she know her son has not even hold the baby.
-how can she allow that to happen when she made a big thing this morning regardind the same issue?
can u beleive this?
what do you think?

zip10469

Asked by zip10469 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• It looks like this is a case of English as a Second Language - not ignorance, so let's just go a little easy on the poor OP okay?

Let your Mother in law know that in the future she needs to be more careful with sickness near your fragile little one. The child is so young, there is not enough immunity yet to protect her.

I have no idea what she was thinking by endangering your little one.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I believe she is ignorant

Answer by admckenzie at 8:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• What I can't believe is that your grammar is bad enough that I couldn't understand what you were saying. Go back to school before you have anymore kids.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry but it is REALLY hard for me to understand you question..
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2009