Everyone hates these questions but i gotta ask!!

Ok heres my situation. DH and I have been ttc for 5 mos now. I had a regular 28 day period originally. The past couple months it has been exactly one week early. So I have been getting bad headaches, not feeling so good, peeing alot, and im pretty sure the things around me are extra smelly lol. So saturday was my 1 week before my period was due. I had dark pinkish brown tinted mucous only when i wiped, and i have it like one or two times i pee then its gone, i had it for most of today now its gone. Also Dh and I have had sex every other day from my last period until this weekend. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test!! Get one that says yes or no, they are the easiest to read, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You have to take a test. No one here can tell you anything other than that.

(Which is why everyone hates these questions! **grin**)

Answer by gdiamante at 9:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Ya but my period isnt due until the 19th.. should i test anyways?
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• oops forgot to put as annon oh well.. but i was thinking the bleeding is implantation bleeding so it wouldnt show a positive yet would it?
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I have the pinkish/brown discharge today!Im also having light ramping in my stomach. I wanna test but not due for until the 20-21st..Let me know if you test.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 10:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2009