Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

woman's have gyno's what do men have? where can they go to check down there?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Health

Answers (6)
  • Internal Medicine doc or endocrinologist or I guess, a GP.

    Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • Urologist.

    Answer by Ati_13 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • Proctologist.

    Answer by coala at 8:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • My DH gets his annual exam by our general practioner during his yearly visit.

    Answer by gramsmom at 9:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • Typically a urologist.

    Answer by gdiamante at 9:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • We both see a family practioner (so does our daughter, my sister and her family, several friends).

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.