Have your kids ever stuffed toys down the "ball popper" toy hole?

I have that playskool busy ball popper. My son puts everything down the hole and gets mad when it's "broken" I just found a sock, 6 mega blocks, and 2 cars in there.

Is it just my baby or do other kids do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes grrr i had to almost take mine apart cause they stuck a larger ball in there along with some wooden blocks... thank god for wire clothes hangers
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Ha ha! Yes, we had the same experience but don't you love that toy? My kids loved it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My dd got her arm stuck in there, so it went bye bye.
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 9:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My DD stuck a wooden block in there. Its sitting in the closet until I have the energy and desire to fix it.

And where the hell do those little balls go anyways? I only have two left, between that toy and another with those little balls. I thought Id find them when I moved, but I only found one! (which brought the count to 4, now Im missing two again)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Ours played with it so much that it quit working (and yes I replaced the batteries). I called the company and they sent me a free one...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My son stuck pacis down it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2009