For the girl having a bad day! I'm sorry, I had some suggestions. I hope it gets better!

No question.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 9:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aw thank you :) That was me. I saw someone online who might read that question, so I deleted it. Will you still share your suggestions with me?
    Anonymous

• I understand. If I can remember: I wondered if you could find a friend or friend of a friend to watch your daughter. I thought your sister needed to be the adult and get over the broken sunglasses because she shouldn't leave them around to play with. I wondered if you had a fireplace for a fire instead of heat, or a space heater to heat one room instead of the whole house. I thought you could live off (not that it's so appealing!) pancake mix, noodles w/salsa or tomato sauce w/ spices, or split pea/lentils because they are really cheap and all you add is chicken bouillon cubes. Lastly, I wondered if you could take the car into the person that installed the new/used transmission and ask if he guaranteed his work. Anyway, I hope today is better!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2009