I have hemmorhoids but i am embarrased to say anything...

I am almost 36 weeks pregnant and i have hemmorhoids. No one knows except me. I am too embarrased to tell my hubby to buy some cream. I cant but any myself i cant drive or anything. But i want them to go away. I just dont want hubby to laugh. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just do it, you'll feel sooo much better. Its so common during pregnancy so there is nothing to be embarrassed about.
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 9:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If your husband is going to be there for the birth of your child, he will see things far worse than hemmorhoids! Not to mention that you got the hemmorhoids carrying HIS child, so why would he laugh at you?! Anyway, they are pretty common in pregnant women, you can always talk to your OB about them. Tucks pads work really good, they will probably go away after you have the baby.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 9:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My dad is an OB. Buy ANUSOL. I don't know why but it's different from Prep H. Just go buy it. It's not unusual.
    Anonymous

• that's hilarious! not your situation the ANUSol, get it ANUS LOL!!!
    Anonymous

• This is easy.

You're going to need lots of tucks pads when you're recovering from labor. Tell your hubby, you want to stock up now before all the chaos of a new baby, and add it to a shopping list for him to get soon.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You know what, your carrying your hubbys baby, and its to be expected with the hemmoroids. He shouldnt laugh at you because you are the mothe rof his child and quite frankly no man knows what we pregnant woman have to deal with. Just be honest and tell him. You two love eachother and I think he would want the mother of his child to be comfortable and should do whatever to make you feel good. Suck it up and tell him, you will be relieved. I hope you feel better and everything works out for you. :)
    brkr082005

Answer by brkr082005 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Aww..well its a sure thing to feel uncomfortable about but it happens and im sure your hubby will understand.. i suggest you tell him... but tell him in a silly way not serious maybe that will help..i didnt get them while i was pregnant but i thought i did and i told my boyfriend i think i might have hemroids(just out of the blue) and he said...ooooo...ouch...what do you need?!? which was nice but i didnt have them..i hope this helps and good luck :)
    Kitty2785

Answer by Kitty2785 at 6:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2009