would it be wrong of me?

I took the kids to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. we went with a few others and some of them made us leave late, so we got there right before it got dark, so we didn't even get a chance to do much (alot closes at dark), and then my batteries died, so i didn't get many pictures. So i am taking them again this saturday, but i was wondering if it would be wrong of me to put them in the same clothes they were in last time, this time, so it looks like all the pics are on the same day? lol, corny question i know, but think it's stupid or ok?

the pumpkin patch we go to has a cow train, corn mazes, milking [fake] cows, petting zoo, corn box (dried corn in a "box" kids play in), sand box, and so much more, in case you're wondering what i mean by not able to do alot...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The weather might be different, y'know.

But it wouldn't be "wrong."

Answer by gdiamante at 9:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• not at all! thats actually a good idea! why not? its the memories!!!!:)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 9:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I guess I don't get why you would care if any one thought you went more than once> We take our DS to a Fall festival 2 times in the month of October, one with just us and one with friends and family, but if you want to I guess it is not a big deal, just don't get the point!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with it at all. You'll probably always look at those pictures and laugh to yourself about it! I can't imagine what would be "wrong" about it though. I'm sure your kids won't mind going back, it sounds like a lot of fun!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009