Have you seen some ugly babies?

I know alot of you will most likely say all babies are beautiful, blah blah blah! I have seen some rather hideous babies and children though. I was actually quite worried when I was pregnant that my son would be an ugly baby, but luckily he was not. I get constant compliments on how handsome he is! You can say I am superficial or whatever you wish, I do not care what anyone thinks of me! I was just curious if anyone else felt this way and is willing to admit to it.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have seen one that was very scary! Lol! I really didn't think it was possible until I saw this particular baby.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• NO. Yes. I'm not telling! lmao
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Yes I had one!! You could not have told me that at the time, and he is now a very handsome 4 year old, but oh baby when I look at his newborn pictures, not so cute LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Yes. ooooh yes. Not many, but one or two really ugly ones.
    Anonymous

• OMG I saw one of my ex-coworkers babies and he was so ugly. So I kept saying how big he was. My he is big. She musta caught on b/c she told some one else how I kept saying how big he was. LOL> Oh well I did not want to lie and say he was cute. Uggghh
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I think that not all babies are equal in the cute department, but all Moms are 100% convinced that THEIR baby is the cutest! It's nature.

Besides: Ugly in the cradle, pretty at the table.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My friend recently had a baby that looks smashed and cross eyed. I know that their heads can get squeezed during the birth, but she had a c-section. What's worse, it doesn't look like her at all. Or her husband. When I first saw the baby, my first reaction was, you got switched for an ugly one while you were in surgery. I felt so terrible for thinking that.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I've seen some ugly babies. Not all are cute. I thought my baby was the cutest ( of course) but I look back at pictures and he had baby acne...which was not so cute...lol! He is a very handsome little boy now!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• yeah ive seen some ugly babies. i had the same fear as you when i was pregnant. i was convinced i was gonna have an ugly baby & not be able to lie to myself that she was cute. luckily i dont have to worry about that
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• A few stand as being not the cutest baby.
    Anonymous