Just curious...

My son is 6 months when u feed them baby food do u prefer to feed them the food and then a bottle or vise verse? i do the food first then bottle to help wash the food down just wondering how other moms do it

aidensmama8

Asked by aidensmama8 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did the bottle first when my son was that old. just because the food is just so he gets "use" to eating. Now he eats his bottle whenever he wants it LOL
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• When we started I always gave bottle first. Now she is still getting the same amount of formula just things are spread out where she gets formula and food. Here is her schedule if that helps

8:00am 6oz bottle, oatmeal mixed with some of the formula. She drinks a little before eating oatmeal, during eating oatmeal and the rest after.

11:00am stage 2 fruits

1:00pm 6oz bottle

4:00pm 6oz bottle

5:00pm stage 2 vegie or vegie/meat combo and a few bites of table food

7:30pm 7oz bottle

I also give sips of water throughout the day. She is 7.5 months old and this is actually the schedule she set for herself. She is a happy healthy baby. Good luck.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I feed my daughter her rice cereal first and then formula to wash it down... :)
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 10:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2009