chicken poxs and girlly parts

I have the chicken pox and I went to the bathroom a minute ago and i found out I have a few on my "girlly parts". Its painful!!!! but I want to know what can I do to prevent them from going down there, if anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had the same problem and my doc said there was nothing much you can do, I did take a soda bath and it was soothing but not much else sweetie... Sorry Take care hope you feel better soon!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You can try lavender oil on the existing ones to dry them up faster. Good luck!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Your not going to prevent anything. Try wearing no undies, chicken pox love the warm places. Try witch hazel. I used it for another itchy spot and it worked well and was very soothing. Peppermint oil is nice too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2009