Could i be having twins or is it cause i am futher along?

3weeks and 3 days isnt it barely implanting? How could i get a positive result being barely pregnant i even have an appt tomrrow so i was wondering thanks for answering today i am 3 weeks and5 days ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Three weeks pregnant is really a usual time to show positive. I even showed positive before my missed period in one of my pregnancies. Tomorrow you're doctor should do a blood pregnancy test that's better than otc. Some through doctors can determine length of pregnancy.

Hope all turns out well for you!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would think it would be to early to test. I got a positive at 5w 5 days.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• you might be further along, especially if you have an appt tomorrow...they normally don't bring you in till about what, about 12 weeks?
    Anonymous

• I was suprised when they would see me tomrrow i took the test on the 10th and got about 6 positives result and one that says pregnant so im a lil worrried cause my period isnt due to the 15
    Anonymous

• and how i foundout to early
    Anonymous

• I got a positive at 3 weeks and only had one but you never know. Good Luck.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• your probably more like 5wks and doctors bring you in when you make an appt when have any of you called a doctor and they said no dont come in for 2-3 weeks...usually they rather you come in around 7-8 wks and then they do an u/s to determin how far along you are
    Anonymous

• i got a positive at 2 weeks exactly with my twins
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• ty for answering ladies what are they gonna do tomrrow?
    Anonymous

• i was 3 weeks and 4 days when i found out cuz i was at the hospital for walking nemoneia and they wanted to do X rays and asked if i was prego and i told them there was always that chance my period wasnt for 3 more days so i didnt know. they did 2 pee tests and couldnt deturmine from that so they did a blood test and i was so there for the x rays were never done lol

i dont know how they could see i was prego my son i was like 6 1/2 -7 weeks prego before i could find out with him
    kristi_prncess_

Answer by kristi_prncess_ at 10:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009