do you think it's too soon to try to get preg again?

My husband and i haven't been "trying" to get pregnant but I'm off birth control now. I was wondering what you all think about getting pregnant again? My son is 11 months, do you think it's too soon? or do you think having kids close together is better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao i would go for it! lmao my son is gonna be 1 on the 21st and i am due to have my other lil one on the 20th of nov. lol Good luck!!! in my opinion (cause i was raised this way) closer together is better me and my two brother's were born in may my lil brother and i were 11 months apart and we are the closest of the 4 lol don't get me wrong my family is a VERY close nit family well sibling wise, but me and my brother are each other's bubblegum so to speak! i want all my kids to be close together, so good luck once again on either decision u make
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I think you should do whatever you and your husband want. My daughter is 9 months old and people are constantly telling me to start trying very soon because they believe siblings should be close in age. If you 2 feel like you can handle having a toddler and infant, then go for it when you are ready. If you're still young and want to wait, then wait until you feel it's the right time.
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I know it seems when your kid is just 11 months old, you have to constantly watch them, and you think you couldn't handle watching another one on top of that.

But they do a lot of growing up quickly, and by the time they're 2, they're quite independent.

So the real question I think is: can you handle pregnancy right now with the demands of your little one?

That's just going to depend on you, what your pregnancies are like, what support you have in the home, and what you think you can handle.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• GO FOR IT GIRL

I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old and I'm 8 weeks pregnant!
    GO FOR IT :)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm in the same boat, but my kid is almost 3. I just wonder how it'd go being pregnant and having him and how having him and an infant would be.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2009