What bottles do you moms think are better for infants?

I use Avent and Evenflo right now but i have started to use Playtex Drop-ins which i love but if mommys have a better suggestions i would love them :)

Kitty2785

Asked by Kitty2785 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i use the drop ins and i have a soothie the first years bottle the nipple is just like the pacifyers they give you at the hospital but i prefer the drop in bottles
    Anonymous

• I use avent and born free ...i love born free but they more expensive and my daughter like the avent anyway... :) i never tried the drop in and have been curious...what make the appealing?
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 10:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I had been using Avent bottles but we switched to Evenflo. They have little animals on them and it was cheaper than buying new nipples for the Avents.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 10:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• the drop ins you can get all the air out of and the nipples are very slow flow
    Anonymous

• I used regular bottles with my first 2, but with #3 I had to try something else. They gave him Dr. Brown's in the NICU and I instantly fell in LOVE!! You know how with regular bottles you have to take it out of their mouth every so often so it can vent? You don't have to do that with Dr. Brown's. I don't know how Born Free or Avent work, but IMO Dr. Brown's are the best bottle they EVER made! I tried switching him to a regular bottle once we got home, but he spit up something terrible. He didn't spit as much with Dr. Brown's. They are expensive (around here $13 for 3 bottles), but they were worth every penny. They don't have cute designs on them or any different colors or anything, but I got over that really quickly once I saw how they worked!!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i use avent
    Anonymous

• The drop-ins are appealing because they are super easy to clean and you can see my daughter does not take in any gas at all!!!
    Kitty2785

Answer by Kitty2785 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2009