Bible believing moms--is there something you thank God for every single day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Seriously I thank Him for my Bible everyday. I know that I have many brothers and sisters in the Lord around the world who don't even have their own Bible-- they wish with all their heart they could get one. I am thankfull that I live in a country where I am free to be a Christian and own my own Bible.

I also thank Him for my family.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Are you asking moms who believe in the bible or who live the bible's words? I thank God every day that life has choices.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I am asking anyone who wants to be positivelfl about God the Father!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes I thank God everyday for my 2 healthy kids for the food on our table and the warmth in our family... never a day goes bye I dont remember the 14 months after my dd was born and how sick she was and how close I was to a break down--- Thank you Lord for my continued sanity and for fixing it all
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I thank God everyday that my elderly parents are still with me, my health and my children.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I thank God everyday for my children and husband, for our happiness and health.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• That He still loves me even when I don't love myself
    Anonymous

• Yes, every single one my blessings... :)
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I thank God for loving me and accepting me. No matter what straight people say I know he loves me and does not expect me to be misirable. He expects me to live my life in happiness with my children and my partner by my side. Thank you Jesus for loving me for who I am.
    Anonymous

• Yes there is..I thank him for another day and for my great family
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2009