2 teeth!

a week ago my son got his first tooth, hes 5 months old, today i felt and the 2nd bottom one is coming in now, do they just keep popping up or is there any break inbetween teeth?

sweet.lil.mama

Asked by sweet.lil.mama at 10:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Depends on the child. As usual, each baby is different. My son didn't get any teeth until he was 9 1/2 months old...then he got 1 in finally. THEN the next 3 popped through all at once. They usually get the top 2 at the same time, and the bottom 2 at the same time, and quite often they get all 4 (not always, though!) at the same time. Then it is USUALLY the next one on either side of those. Right now I have a 13 month old and he has 8 teeth - 4 on top and 4 on bottom, and hasn't had any pop through since just after his 1st birthday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Mine got her bottom 2 together around 7 months about a month later she got the top 4 in a 2 week time frame and she just got another on the bottom about a week ago and she is 11 months. My girlfriends little one (9 months) only has his bottom 2 and he just got them in the last month. All you can really hope for is that either it isn't too painful when they do come in or they take a weekend and get in a lot of them a once so you do have a break in between.
    Katysmom

Answer by Katysmom at 1:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2009