What kind of Yogurt Can my 11 months old eat ??

Ive been bying him the organic baby yogurt onky. However they are expensive 3$$ for 4 so i was wondering are there more options?
What kind of yogurts can he eat , without harming him.

Ellie.407

Asked by Ellie.407 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think any of them will harm him... they would just be higher in sugar or many have aspertame (sp) which isn't good for babies... so I would look for ones that are low in sugar and don't have artificial sweetners, and that have real fruit.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You could buy plain yogurt and mix fresh fruit into it. Just smoosh the fruit first.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Any yogurt should be fine. Just introduce one kind at a time so that you can be aware of any allergies should they arise.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 11:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I don't know that there is a yogurt that's NOT good for him besides dyed and sugary yogurts like Trix and candy-like yogurts for school-aged kids. Bliss eats Activia sometimes and she loves it! You can also buy plain vanilla and add fruit and veggies. Bliss likes cottage cheese too!
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 8:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2009