what is the color of your living room

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The paint on the walls is tannish color called Tenderfoot from Valspar. My furniture is champagne.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• White.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• gray. I hate it, but hubby is pressuring me to allow him to put up some Mossy Oak Camo paneling he found at a store. I have so far convinced him that while its not "ugly" it just won't match our couch.

I want it to be a cream color.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Walls are a buttery gold, accent colors are greens, golds, beige, brown, and some burgundy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• The walls are a creamy eggshell in flat paint that the previous owners put up and they used flat white paint for the trim, which looks nasty because some old avacado paint is showing through in spots (we're repainting the whole downstairs soon and with semi-gloss). They left up the custom-made valance-drape thing over the two windows that are side-by-side, forming one window. It has a very large pink floral print, which is disgusting and I was to rip the thing down, which we will when we repaint. The rug is nice - a thick beige, almost tan, colored. We have very nice furniture of solid wood cherry pieces, dark leather, and a cloth couch so comfy and made of wonderful material! I have decorated the walls beautifully with our pictures and wall art.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have two living rooms both are yellow. I guess I like yellow my other rooms are green and green! lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2009