shrinking pores?

I am 25 and I have the biggest pores on my nose! What can I do to shrink them? HELP

lillysmama2008

Asked by lillysmama2008 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You cannot exactly "shrink" your pores. They start to look larger when there is an oil buildup. Biore has a great line of products though that will clean them out and tighten them up. I just had to pick some up because I noticed mine were starting to look crazy. Good luck!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• What I use for my pores is Neutrgena pore refining cleanser then L'oreal Skin genesis cuz my pores are huge too and I hate my back heads.
    NaTiveMommy253

Answer by NaTiveMommy253 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Use really HOT water (or steam from a pan) to open them up and clean them out then put ice cold water on them to reduce them. You could try a clay mask to exfoliate periodically and that helps too

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2009