SUVS Help please....Do you have a Ford Expedition and a Toyota truck?

Okay so my husband has a 06 Toyota Tundra and I have 07 Expedition. I just got mine a week ago. I told my hubby that I don't like how the Expedition runs as compared to his Toyota. It's not a big deal, but it is different. Is this normal or should I take it to an expert and have them drive it? What SUVS to you have and are they different as far as the exceleration?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• we now have an 89 toyota, we had an 85 and they were almost identical. my chevy s10 blazer drove amost exactly like my chevy blazer. the tahoe drove the best. the explorer drove the worst. and the excursion drove like a tank. i've always thought GM cars drove the best as far as smoothness, but you kinda have to get used to how each make and model drives and what you expect from a vehicle.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• different cars drve differently you may just have to get use to it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Having a Toyota is going to spoil you and you'll think all other cars/ trucks run funny. Remember those car companies that failed? Yup.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009