Please advise... intense cramping 37w3d

for an hour or so now everything from my belly is one huge intense cramp. i'm well hydrated and not stuck in one position... it's constant, not breaking into a pattern of any kind. my back hurts but mildly and has been that way for days. i had plans for doing laundry tonight but now i'm rethinking it

Marri357

Asked by Marri357 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor. I don't remember any intense cramping that lasted that long, but I could be wrong. Just call to be safe, you'll feel a lot better after you do. Good luck!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You could be in labor. Sit down, relax, and see if you notice a tightening in your belly that comes and goes. The cramps can be constant sometimes. The tightening and release in your belly is the contraction.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• The cramps of labor feel a lot like period cramps...that warm, deep, dull ache.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• un fourtunately i wish i had an answer for you but im exsactly 1 week farther than you and ive been haveing the same problems for a whole weeks now and its still continueing i dont know if this baby is trying to get out or if he or she is trying to hold on for dear life im not sure... so im in the same boat as you .
    kristi_prncess_

Answer by kristi_prncess_ at 12:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2009