WTF is wrong with me? I break up with him, I dont want to be with him, I wont give him another chance but he changes his status on myspace and facebook to single and I all of sudden want to cry.

I am so pathetic. I know that I am done but because I see him starting to move on, I feel forgotten and hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• its normal. just try not to think about him..dont even look at his myspace pages.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Delete him from your friends page on myspace,,,unless you have a child with him,,,get rid of everything that reminds you of him and give yourself a couple of days just listening to music that reminds you of him and have a good cry to get him out your system. If you have a child with him then it is a little harder to get over him but you can minimize the contact with him until you feel more comfortable around him and feel like you are over him.
    snack214

Answer by snack214 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• DELETE HIM!!!! Thats jus what guys do. They're ass holes and think that we wouldn't care or jus wanna hurt us on purpose. This jus recently happened to my sister too. Try and not to think about him beause he's not worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2009