Do you have a relationship with God?

It is amazing to me that God our Father, the creator of heaven and earth, loves the people he created so much that he wants to have a relationship with us. He is the best Father....he is our provider, protector, comforter, friend, healer, savior, deliverer and so much more. If you don't have this relationship you wont understand, you might even think I'm odd (but I don't care). I love Him with everything I am. I will say loudly my GOD is the one and only true God....Jesus said NO man comes to the Father but by me....Jesus is the reason we can have this relationship with God. The day is coming when every knee will bow and every tounge will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. The day will come when everyone will know, when he returns all the foolish will learn that they've waited too long to decide. Please dont wait too long to decide.

Mama2JoshKatie

Asked by Mama2JoshKatie at 12:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have a relationship with God

We can all have a relationship with God

God loves all his children even the ones that don't love him

God is great--he is the Alpha to Omega
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have a relationship with the Divine just not the one you worship.
    However, my God and Goddess are quite important to me and my spirituality.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I am trying to, but I am as of now a fool, lukewarm and if God came he could save me but wouldn't.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• No I don't and I've been doing just fine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yes I do, though I suspect we don't have the same view of God.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Father - got one!  I call him Dad.
    Provider/protector/comforter/friend - my husband.
    Healer - my doctor.
    Saviour - don't need one.
    Deliverer - got a paperboy and couriers drop off the occasional package.

Seems like I've got everything I need.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Well, it's hard to have a relationship with someone who either doesn't exist or is completely ignoring you. I'm still waiting for some gushing holy-roller to describe this deity that they have such a close relationship with. I want to know what he looks like, what he sounds like, and what he's done to deserve any respect or worship. I guess our only relationship is mutual agreement to ignore each other's existence.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yes. I very much have a relationship with God. I speak to Him daily. And about once a month, one the moon is full, i dedicated at least an hour to Him and His beautiful lover. :)

The God of Abraham is not the only one. There are numerous mistranslations in the bible.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i would like a better relationship with my heavenly father meaning i don't pray as i should and don't read my scriptures but i do attend the temple often, just about every wk. it has been closed for 2 wks for general conference and i didn't know how much i enjoyed going until i was unable to go. there are many personal ways to contact to him better and going to the temple into his scared home is one for me that is easy to do. i attend church weekly and have a strong testimony. the more i do the closer i get to god and understand him. i need not to worry about things and have them distract me from him. i hope the temple is open again so i can go back. i spend every sunday 3 hours of my time being with him or learning about him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i mean to connect to him not contact him
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009