anyone else got the baby fever?

I was going through my sons old baby clothes and it made me want another one sooo bad.

I logically know I don't want another kid, but emotionally I really do.

Any one else in the same boat as me?

What are your reasons for wanting one and not having it right now?

Mine is that my son's already 3 so he'll soon start school and then I can start working again and we can be a 2 income family and that will take a lot of stress off my husband.

But then again I wonder if iti'll ever be a "good time" to have another one. So why should I put it off.

Hubby is no help, he just says he knows he wants at least one more but won't commit to a when. He figures it'll just happen. But I'm on BC so I don't see it happening. I'm too nervous to just quit taking it so I'm up in the air about it. He says "Do whatever you want" but I really want his imput. Men suck.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 12:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i have a one yr. old son and i was going through some videos of him as he grew up with my husband; and he just looked at me and said " I am glad that we are having another one" lol so i think my husband has it lol, don't get me wrong i am estactic to be pregnant but i really miss working oh well what is another yr at home
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Aww. Well, I have a 2 yr old and 2 month old!!

Lol, I'm pregnant again, yes, can't wait for another one :D

good luck ;)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Well, yes, I have been having it majorly lately. My daughter is 15 months old and I really want to give her a sibling. I have an IUD, so I'm not going to just get pregnant without removing it. Dh is worried that Leila won't get the same amount of love which is absurd. We just redid her room and the third bedroom is our guest room. I guess it's weird to think of changing the rooms completely around, because of course we would give her the bigger room which now has a queen size bed. There is a desktop computer in there too. It's silly I know.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2009