I have a pretty gross TMI question, I really need help with this

I'm on antibiotics for a sinus infection, they really give me the runs! I have almost crapped my pants 3 times, and actually did once. It just hits me and I have to drop everything and run, no warning. Is there something I could eat or take to make it more solid? I don't really have the money to spend on new packs of undies.

sorry I know it's way TMI I just need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bananas are good a stiffening up stool
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• YOGURT! Eat lots of yogurt to replace the good bacteria that helps your digestion and prevents diarhea. It always worked for me and my kids when we had to take antibiotics.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Bananas
    Rice
    Applesauce
    Toast

The BRAT diet does wonders. Good luck :)
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 12:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• That's happened to me too, i remember how bad it is!!! I ended up getting a another antibiotic. Avoid drinking milk I'd try. You can be more sensitive to lactose intolerances when sick or on antibio. And have some soda to help burp the gas from building up opposite end.

Call your pharmacist and ask, mine are alot of help with med questions. Hope you feel better!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Immodium AD helps when it happens to me. Call the doctor too, and ask for something else.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2009