Baby too low??

I am about 20 weeks preg. with my second child. My fetus feels like it is REALLY low in my pelvis. If I sit down for too long (30 min) I hurt when I stand up- it feels like I am squishing my baby! I do not remember feeling like this with my first- is this common? Anyone else have this situation?

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i do lol my dr. told me that i may fell more things with this pregnancy that i did not notice with my first 'cause i am now educated with what exactly my baby is doing and what is happening down there
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Both of my babies have been super low. When I was pregnant with DD, I would literally walk around holding the bottom of my belly cause I felt like she was just going to fall right out! Lol. This baby is the same way. She is so low sometimes it feels like she's going to kick and her foot is just going to pop out.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My DD was so low for such a long time and it hurt soo bad to even move or walk. I honestly thought she was gonna fall out but she didnt lol.. she was late and super low for ever thats why i feel thats why i only had to push for 45 min lol..
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have been carrying low as well. About 4 weeks ago I was in pain/discomfort because Baby Gabriel was right there! My Dr saw me and told me to get a prenatal belly support and that helped out, it supports you and eliminates you having to hold your belly for comfort. Ask your Dr for an rx or you can just stop by JC Penny and pick one up.
    brkr082005

Answer by brkr082005 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2009