teeth drama

hi im 25 weeks and my teeth hurt so bad from time to time i feel one cracking from the gum i cant aford to go to the dentist and all i wanna do is scream i have tryed hot salt water the gel stuff takeing meds but it wont go away i take my pren but what els is there i realy need to do something anyone know of anything i can do i brush my teeth twice a day and even after i eat

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 12:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try getting clove and crushing it up and mixing it with luke warm water and soaking a cotton ball and just letting it sit where your tooth is that is hurting.. or use a q tip and swab it all around the tooth and gum area.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You need to see a dentist. Your baby needs you healthy. Sick teeth gums can lead to bad problems.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i did but the doc wanted exrays and said he couldnt do that where im pregnant the told me to come back in feb when the baby is here but i had one that had gottin pulled while pregnant and he said he couldnt do that cause where i was so fare i even called 6 diffrent ones and they all told me the same thing
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 12:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Just take ground clove and put it right on the tooth that hurt, don't mix it with water or anything just the clove alone, I had the same problem with teeth pain while prego and helped a bunch it take the pain right oway
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2009