So, I met this really hot guy but...

he has a small (you know) so now I am no longer interested.

What is a deal breaker for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell. Yes. Always such a let down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• lol the same. Their looks make up for what their missing, but not worth it at all.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Maybe its not too small but rather your vagina is too big.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• its the motion in the ocean that matters haha
    Bethlaura

Answer by Bethlaura at 12:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I always hear women AND men say size doesn't matter or it's the motion of the ocean but.....well. A couple of years ago I hooked up so to speak with a security guard at work and we talked on the phone for days and we went out to dinner a few times. He finally came to my house when we were having a party and we were all drinking (except for him), I finally threw caution to the wind and we ended up in my bedroom. Let's just say when you let you fingers do the walking and all you feel is what you think are 2 balls and nothing else, and then you have to ask, "Where is it", well....that was a deal breaker for me. Hence the reason I haven't had sex in 4 years.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• so you meet a guy......how soon after did you see his penis to know it was small? Seems like a pretty big jump to me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Anon :45 ~ We did not have sex. I gave him the handy job and I can tell the difference between big and small.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yes, I once met this guy who had a penis about the size of my ring finger. Well, I was immediately turned off and that was the end of it. He had the nerve to approach just a few weeks ago (mind you, this happened in like 2002) and say that after me he will never date anyone with breast implants and I told him that I will never date anyone with a with a baby dick. What a moron!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• LMAO! You really have to think to yourself....Is it really the motion of the ocean? And if it is, do you want to capsize in a dingy? I sure as hell don't. Some women out there, enjoy "lil" ones, not me. I need one I can see from a distance. I agree with you 100%

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• haha. That would be an issue for me also and I assure you anon, it is not because I have a giant vagina. lol.
    Who wants a tiny little penis??? What can some one HONESTLY do with that? A penis the size of your ring finger is much more than a tiny problem.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2009