What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pulled over on the side of the freeway on the way to Vegas......to have a quickie in the backseat with my then husband. Ahhh, to be young and carefree.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Went out with my ex-boyfriend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Got naked, made out with my 2 girl friends I knew from elementary to get free lingerie and toys.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• wow i streaked in the fog... lmao and then i had sex in the park with my hubby; oh memories lmao
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Had sex in the back of my work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Got engaged on the 2nd "date" to a guy I barely knew, lol. We were friends at work, knew each other all of 5 or 6 weeks. He stopped by my place late one night (around 1am actually) and we stayed up all night talking. The next night, after work, he came over for pizza and a movie and he proposed. That was June 5, 1999. We were married 7 months and 2 days later.
    We'll be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on January 7 and have 4 (almost 5 but I miscarried earlier this year...would have been due in a few weeks) kids.
    Everyone, including our parents thought we were nuts. I'm pretty sure we were certifiable, lol, but so far we've made it work (as annoying as he can be some times).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• hubby and i did it standing up in the far picnic area of an amuzement park
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• justanotherjen- i broke my cardinal rule of dating a guy i worked with and we ended up married for almost 30 years and still counting
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2009