what should i do my dd 14 months old has been throwing tantrums every night before bed for the past 3 weeks or so she wants to come in our bed and i don't understand because she has always slept alone what could be going on

help please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Honestly, my son has slept in our bed off and on since he was born. A month in our bed, couple months in his and he doesnt wnat anywhere near our bed.. It just goes back and forth and it doesnt bother my SO or I. Its just a phase to want to sleep with mommy and daddy. Maybe she just needs a little extra comfort right now. My opinion is to go with it, it wont last long. If she has been sleeping by herself up untill now, shell get sick of tryingt o share her space with you.
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 12:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2009