Praise be to God--Glory to God in the highest! Do any of my Christians sisters ever feel the need to shout out in glory of His name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Praise God from Whom all blessing flow! God has been good to me and mine. I will always have praises to Him on my lips for His gracious goodness :-)
    Gotcha559

Answer by Gotcha559 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• AMEN!!!!!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Just curious- why would you ask this question anonymously? Romans 1- be not ashamed of the Gospel.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 11:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• "...to shout out in glory of His name? "
    Yes! But we probably have different ideas of what His name actually is ;0) xxx
    Mamkind

Answer by Mamkind at 11:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• ave.maria.
    Just curious- why would you ask this question anonymously? Romans 1- be not ashamed of the Gospel.

for a few reasons, One I always ask and post aanonymously because a few ppl try to figure out who you are. I have been accused of being several ppl but they are wrong 'cause my name is always gone

for the 2nd reason--I want the focus on God not me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I only scream his name--or rather his title since no one seems to know what his actual name is--when I'm really really pissed. And at the top of my voice.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• witchqueen I only scream his name--or rather his title since no one seems to know what his actual name is--when I'm really really pissed. And at the top of my voice.

you are either A) illiterate and can't read "christian sisters" or B) a troll

take your pick

May God show his love to you. You need it...

Anonymous

• (witchqueen I only scream his name--or rather his title since no one seems to know what his actual name is--when I'm really really pissed. And at the top of my voice)

A troll. Definately a troll.
    Anonymous

• Why would there ever be a need to shout? Sounds overtly emotional.
    Anonymous