anyone want some prayers?

I will read your request in the morning and add them to my morning prayers.

God bless you all and may the Lord look over you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• please pray that what is going on with my body right now is nothing severe, and please also pray that our financial situation gets better soon!! thank you!! anything you would like US to pray for??
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• please pray for my fiance and i, we went threw a hard time going threw my recent molar pregnancy and im pregnant again havent been feeling well at all and hoping this baby goes full term and healthy and no more complications. Please pray that i dont lose this baby. Thank you and godbless!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

sorry i out on anonymous
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I said prayers right now and will pray again for you all in the morning.

I can always use prayers for my family. I really need a job :) if you don't mind.

May the Lord look over your health and allow your financial situation work out. I ask Jesus to help you stay calm and free from stress while your situation is playing out. During this time, I ask the Father to help you listen and understand your body and the symptoms to allow the doctors to discover what is going on in you body.

Heavenly Father please look over this family as they move through this pregnancy. Allow their nerves to stay clam with many happy moments to remember. I ask they have a happy bundle of joy greeting them. Walk with her fiance during this time.

Look over all our families and children, we thank you for the many blessing you have already given us and will remember to spread your love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I'm due any day now I am praying for a safe delivery. I pray that there are no complications. Will you pray fro me as well? :) I will pray for your health and happiness
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I am not religous but I have a friend who is a strong Christian. She and her husband have been trying to get pregnant and have suffered one miscarriage in the process. They are amazing parents already to a 3 year old boy.
    I would feel out of place "praying" for them since I do not believe in prayer, but I feel that if God is up there, he would answer prayers from those who really mean it. If you could pray that they are blessed with parenthood again, I would appreciate it as I'm sure they would.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Please pray for my mother, she is ill and might need surgery. Also please pray for me. I am searching the bible for truth and I am afraid of things that lead me down the road I wasn't taught. I just want to be sure it's God leading me, also that I stop fighting hiom and let go and give my all to God! Thank you and God bless
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• please pray for me , i worry that my husband is cheating on me on his deployment, please pray i will know the truth, thankyou
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Please say a prayer for my dad, he has a bad heart and stage 4 cancer, they are saying that he only has 3 to 6 months to live, he seems to be at peace with it, but I want peace in my heart that he is ready to meet God, he believes, I just want to know in my spirit that he is ready. His name is Ralph, my name is Karen. Thank you.
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I am off to work, prayers for said for everyone.

May the Lord look over you all and your families, bring you peace during troubled times and walk with you on your difficult journeys. As alawys, we thank the Lord for the many blessings he gives us daily. peace and God bless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2009