toddler boys shirts

Whats the best store for great sales on toddler boys clothes/shirts?

.Kelly.

Asked by .Kelly. at 1:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (-15 Credits)
  • I usually shop on Ebay. They have great prices.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Do you have a store called Fred Meyer if so they are having extra 70% off there clearance items, they have osh kosh brand and baby carter stuff and a bunch of shirt all for a great price, I bought my 11 month of a bunch of cloths today for cheap
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Have you heard of the HUGE consignment sale called "Just Between Friends"? It is like a GIANT garage sale, but with nice, name brand, GENTLY used clothing (as well as toys, books, movies, furniture, etc. I got our son the most amazing Step 2 bed for CHEAP! I get almost his whole wardrobe every year here. (Example: OshKoshB'Gosh for $1-3, etc). They have 2 sales a year. One in the Spring & one in the Fall. Here's the link to see if there is one in your area. Our area will be having it this weekend and I can't wait! http://www.jbfsale.com/default.cfm Click "Find an Event" at top. It's Nationwide! Good luck!

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I think Children's Place is awesome. They always have really great deals online and in the stores.
    Cristen30

Answer by Cristen30 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• If you're looking for regular stores, Carters, Gymboree and The Children's Place tend to have very good sale prices for quality clothes. I stop in regularly and see what's on sale. I can usually get shirts for $5 to $6. Sweatshirts for around $8. But you have to watch. Gymboree also has outlets that have wonderful deals ($3 to $4 for long sleeve polos). If you get on the stores mailing list, you often get coupons for 20 to 25 percent off.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I mostly buy on sale at Kohl's, JC Penney, Children's Place, and Target. I have found really awesome deals shopping online at Children's Place, and they send me coupons by e-mail.
    Anonymous