Anyone else getting error messages?

I use firefox and even tried using internet explorer, I'm not having any issues with any other web pages, or programs, so it's not my computer. Each time I try to load a page it shows up in html code or part of it does, then i get a message saying "Content Encoding Error-The page you are trying to view can not be show because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression." What is going on? Thanks!

wickedfiress

Asked by wickedfiress at 1:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi wickedfiress,

We are having a technical glitch this evening. It should be fixed shortly.

We really appreciate your patience,

<>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yes, CM is full of glitches and slow loads tonight. Glad it's being looked into.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yup...super glitchy for me for the past 24-36 hours or so. Not only that, but my text editor menu (in the reply/message box) has disappeared and I can't get it back. When I quote someone, it doesn't show their quote. Instead it just shows their name and the shaded box. Fun times! I hope it gets taken care of soon.
    SusanD

Answer by SusanD at 1:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• LOL, I have been experiencing this since yesterday, and I just posted a question about it without realizing that other people asked about this before. I'm glad it's being worked on.
    AloeMom

Answer by AloeMom at 8:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009