Is cafemom not working for everyone else too?

All day the site has been messed up and not letting me do anything really. Is it just me? I can't get into the groups to post the question there. and I can't even view my messages, and half of my page is missing, and in it's place is html or something...

AngelicaRenee

Asked by AngelicaRenee at 1:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• well sometimes mine has not been letting me post my answers up lol but that is all
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Mine has been messed up for quite some time now. I have no text editor box in my reply box and pages keep having code issues. Great times....
    SusanD

Answer by SusanD at 1:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• It has been jazzed up for me for about 3 days now. Think that they could get it debugged. Constantly have to hit the refresh button!
    IASTUDENT

Answer by IASTUDENT at 9:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• oh man i have been getting so irritated with it!
    kclick213

Answer by kclick213 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• It's not working for me, either. Off and on all day......would have liked to receive an email or something.......
    JaneEyre6279

Answer by JaneEyre6279 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009