How many of you believe in spankin?

I was just thinking and wanting to know how many parents believe in spanking their kids, lol do not bash just looking for opinions

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think a swat on the behind is appropriate ONLY if the childs age is appropriate as well. and only if it is something extreme, i think its a last resort.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I do, I talk to my son and tell him no and worn him that if he don't listen to what I say he will be spanked, if he still don't listen he will get spanked

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I used to until I learned other ways of parenting and learned to control my anger.
    Through learning, I realized that my anger and spanking of my children, sometimes heavily, was a result of the years of abuse I suffered as a child and in my first marriage.
    Thinking back on the times I can remember spanking my children make me cringe with self-loathing and disgust.
    I have observed that even a light swat on the bum or the hand teaches the child nothing at all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 AM on Oct. 13, 2009