Need to vent?

I need to! lmao so if u do not wanna hear or read i should say someone gripe then do not read any further; and for those who read my vent i will read urs in return lol so here it goes;
I consider myself relatively calm after the evening i just had, to start off yes i live with my mil and yes we are in the proccess of puttin a down payment on a place of our own, mind u my mil has NEVER came home to a messy home i clean everyday, well today i wasn't feeling well so my SO told me to rest and he will watch our DS i am 34 wks and 5 dys pregnant, so i just figured that lately i have been wearing myself thin well when i woke up i realise that i slept through the day, i know nice huh; until my mil comes home i was cleaning but obviously she did not take that in, she had her bf over this weekend and he bbqed last night we were not able to eat it cause we left, came bk the kitchen was still filthy so i put the food up
'continue

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 'Continued
    rinsed and put the dishes in the sink, i was planning on fully washing them in the morning, we got home at one, well she came home and started griping about the house being dirty and i told (honestly not trying to start anything) that those dishes were from when david cooked last night and she said " exactly he cooked so someone else should do the dishes" lmao i am over here thinking " wow i cook EVERYNIGHT and still get stuck cleaning up afterwards" and she askes my SO to clean up the house and we do she is in her room watching tv and her 16 yr old son is in his room playing video games, i made the comment that he was just in there and she retorts with "he took the trash out and turned on the dishwasher" i am so glad that A 16 yr. old can push a fukn button, and carry a light load of trash out the front door, it took us 40 minutes to completely clean everythin, but she couldn't pitch in or get her 16 yr old too so
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• ew i would totally move out of there quickly! she sounds like a huge bitch
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• continue"
    I even swept and mopped her and her sons room and threw in laundry, nothing new lol i do that everyday but she aslso went as far as telling me what i am gonna do for my son's birthday; i asked her two weeks ago if we can throw a lil gathering with BOTH of our families there, just immediate family and she said yes just let her know what day and time, i told her today and she said " you know reva i have been thinkin about and i think we are just gonna throw his b-day party at my grandma's house, with immediate family my mom my sister her DD and of course you guys" i asked her about my family and she said that my family was too big and everyone would not beable to fit in the house, so i said that is ok i understand we will just throw his party at the park so i am sendin out invitations she askes to see the guest list and she calls everyone of of her family members and tells them the party is gonna be at her gmas.. grrr
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• people will treat you how you let them treat you.
    If you want there to be one larger party at a park have ur SO call his family and let them know the only party that will be happening will be at the park and its not going to change
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Oh we have, lol believe me i just grabbed my cell phone and told my SO to call all his family and tell them that the party is going to be at the park, lol i cannot wait if everything goes according to plan then we will be in our own place the 1st week of november
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• goodGOOD FOR YOU !!!!! I am so glad you out smarted the bitty. WOOT

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2009