Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


So its been a year since I've heard from my worthless baby daddy and I finally got the paperwork done for full custody and child support for my now two year old daughter. What a friend told me that I was supposedly keeping his daughter away from him which isn't even true. We've tried an every other weekend schedule and he did not stick to it so I jus didn't bother tryin anymore because hanging out with his friends was more important to him than spending quality time with his daughter. SO anyways what should I do, should I confront him first or what?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • I'd say file and let him find out when the paper work goes through. Stick your ground and let him pay.

    Answer by navajomama7 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

  • I agree with above

    Answer by looovemybabies at 2:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

  • DO NOT confront him! Deal with him only through the courts. Hopefully he will pay his child support and start visiting his daughter like a good father. Unless he's not such a great man, which it looks like and in that case lets hope he continues the path he's already on.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

  • He's already had chances. Don't bend over backwards for someone who wont bend at all for his daughter.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.