did you know when you were miscarriaging?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was 20 weeks when I lost my baby, I felt a lot of cramping,leaking stuff, bleeding, lack of appetite, well I guess I basically went into labor, any ways the pain was unbelievable, it all started on a Monday and I delivered the baby on Thursday afternoon, and when I went to L&D they told he it was all in my head and that I was just having a urine infection, gave me some antibiotics and send me home.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• yes.
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 2:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yes. I was about 6 weeks or so and I was cramping so bad that it hurt to stand up. I was also bleeding very heavy. If your having these symptoms then you need to contact your doctor.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• The first time no, it was a missed miscarriage. I went into the dr for my 12 week checkup and when they couldn't find the heartbeat they did an ultrasound and said the baby had died at 8wks 4days, so i had to have a D&C. This last time i didn't even know i was pregnant but kinda figured it out because of how much i was bleeding and how bad the cramping was. The dr said i was about 4 wks along.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• yes you experience severe cramping. it was so bad with me at 12 weeks I could barely walk, I was hunched over. The worse pain I have ever experienced. I begged for drugs and they gave me morphine to hold me over till I could get in for the DC. You also bleed heavily you know within your self its a miscarriage. 4 months later though I got pregnant again and am expecting my first little one December 21st. Good Luck-
    brkr082005

Answer by brkr082005 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2009