what do you guys recommend for birth control?

Okay i cant afford anymore kids, i lovee being pregnant, my sons 5 months old and my daughters 2 1/2 years old and i ALREADY have baby fever, but i know know is not the time and I really want to enjoy the two kids that I have right now, my insurance is just Medical Assistance and it wont really cover birthcontrol, i dont have the money for it really either every month im a full time college student and with 2 kids but i cant have anymore for a long long time, any suggestions on what would be a good affordable way of birthcontrol? Besides condoms i just dont want the risk of them breaking..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have Mirena and I really like it. Talk to your OB about it; it's easy to put in, it lasts for five years and you don't have to worry about taking a pill every day. GL! :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• do you know if insurance usually covers it? im considering that i was about to get it and then i chickened out for some reason..i wish i had just got it cuz i hate having to worry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I couldn't get the mirena because my insurance would only pay about 150 of the 800ish it costs. I am happy with the Nuva Ring and it is covered by my insurance in full. It is so easy, just change it once a month. You should check with your insurance still.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Nuva Ring worked pretty good for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I would recommend the pill from planned parenthood. The shot made me gained weight and the patch nearly killed me. With planned parenthood, your prescription is free and for a papsmere they charge 22 dollars for me. they base it on your income. They also will help you choose the right birth control for you. I love them.
    jmsteele87

Answer by jmsteele87 at 7:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have the implanon. I just got it so I'm still getting used to it. I will tell you though I've been spotting off and on the WHOLE month. I'm trying to see if it will happen the same way next month. If so I will take it out in Dec. when I go in to get it checked. but its supposed to last 3 years.
    TieraniMommy

Answer by TieraniMommy at 9:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• really whats all the forms plan parenthood covers? im going to have to check that out
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Micronor was recomended to me, it is for parents who are brestfeeding their baby.
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Planned parenthood is great with informing and helping. Some people won't go there though because they are pro choice.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have mirena and I love it. Nothing to worry about taking every day. I had it put in about 7 months ago and have not had a period since, just a little spotting. I have really painful periods and have not had any of that it has been great.
    Anonymous