crying and freaking a guy out

I am curious about something. I havent been in a relationship in a very long time. I have been dating a guy for a couple months and we are happy and spend so much time together(thats hard since we both have kids and jobs). But this weekend we went to a new level. Hes done things for me that makes me happy, but this weekend we got into bed and spooned and I felt him kiss my neck and then he put his hand on my hip and used his other hand to hold mine. I started to cry so I pretended I was asleep. Im scared it wo9uld freak him out. And to be honest, I dont even know why I cried. Why do girls cry at times from a kiss or something so simple and does it freak men out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• lol my sister cried when she lost her virginity to the man she loved. so i guess so.. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Sometimes we miss just having that touch and loving support when it hasn't been around for a long time--he prob made you feel very secure and protected and it was overwhelming for you. Perfectly normal. He sounds like a good guy and would prob understand....good luck! Sounds like he might be a keeper :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i cried when my SO and i first cuddled lol we were just talking and then he wanted to know why i was crying, i told him that he was the first guy that has ever actually held me and expressed his feelings for me in other ways beside sex, lmao besides the sex part he was a lot of my firsts didn't freak him out cause he understood
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I agree with the pps :-)

Maybe you can just tell him something like - hey, the other day, I don't know if you noticed - and I hope you didn't, because I didn't want to freak you out or anything, but I just want to give you a heads up - I'm one of those ladies that don't just cry when I'm upset or sad, but sometimes I cry when I'm really happy, too. Then just sort of laugh it off and tell him lots of women are like this, and apparently, you are, too - but don't worry about it, because when he's made you cry it's been a GOOD thing :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• thanks gals. Im glad Im not a freak then lol :-D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2009