How did u meet you SO was it funny was it cute? c'mon ladies lets reminisce

I met my SO going on about three yrs bk, we met on nov. the 4 at a casting party for a haunted house called scream world, (neither one of us worked there) we just went with friends, well he just walked up to me and started talking to me, he left cause his friend that did work there had to go pick up the pizza, so i just went and talked to other people, well as soon as he got back he came to me and started talking to me again, my friend asked me to go with him to meet a few of his co-workers so i did well then they started smoking pot and i don't do that no more so i left and he my SO's name is josh lol came bk and started talking to me he was drunk, i was sober but i thought hey i can have a one night stand (just got out of a relationship so i was on a rebound) he thought the same thing then my friend got mad and left me at the party but josh said that is ok i will take you home, he had a dd, next day he called, and tada lmao

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Damn 11 years ago I don't remember I was 12..lol, we just started dating.
    School i guess
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• lmao well congrats!!!
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• lol im serious, hes just like, be my girlfriend
    im like ok

lmao...been together 11 years married for 2.
    :) and thank you
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I had known my Hubby for 4 years (since Jr. High) He walked by me one day in my Junior year of high school. He was wearing Romance by Ralph Lauren. His smell totally got my attention and I grabbed his shirt and asked "Are you wearing Romance?" He said " Yes". We've been together ever since. We've been together for a total of 8 years and married for 3. I'm so in Love with him! I'm very blessed to have a wonderful hubby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Once upon a time , a long time ago ( over 20 years lol), there lived a rebellious maiden, who lived in a building, where there lived a hansome prince ( well artist licence lol ). -- you want the real version lol, oh ok.
    We lived in the same building and he stalked me until, i eventually ( my cautious nature wasnt working that night ) joined him for that coffee he kept offering and it turned out he wasnt as creepy as he seemed, lol,lol,lol. Then i started stalking him LOL. --------- and it wasnt long before our lives got intertwined and we we still seem to be stuck with one another ---- Thank god. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My dh is British and I'm Canadian.  I met him while I was on vacation in England.  Ten months later I moved to England and two years after that we were married.  We've been married 21 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I was still in the army then. It was right after thanksgiving. We were sitting in fornt of our company on the tables and we were joking around then all the sudden he looked up and said those clouds look like they are having sex. And they did. Then we started talking about places where it would be awsome to have sex...like space haha. Well that weekend a bunch of us went out and everyone kinda coupled off and left me and DH. And before we knew it we were married =) I think its funny though how we both went out that night just wanting to have a one night stand and it turned into so much more then that =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• lmao anon 08. shelii i know what u mean i call my SO the one night stand that never left!!! Congrats ladies!!!
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2009